Further development of skills associated with science and natural history filmmaking.
The exact nature of the content will be discussed and determined with your supervisor.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Points||20 points 20 points 20 points 20 points 20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 January 2019 - 5 July 2019), 2nd Non standard period (1 July 2019 - 13 December 2019), 3rd Non standard period (14 October 2019 - 20 February 2020), 4th Non standard period (21 January 2019 - 13 December 2019), First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,338.27|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,517.77|
- Limited to
- PGCertSciComm, PGDipSciComm, MAppSc
- (i) May be taken by students enrolled for Science and Natural History Filmmaking options. (ii) Admission is subject to approval from the Head of Department.
Jesse Bering (email@example.com)
- More information link
- View more information on the Centre for Science Communication's website
- Teaching staff
- Individual supervision by staff in the Centre
- Paper Structure
This is an independent project-based paper determined with supervising staff in the Centre for Science Communication.
- None required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The student will develop knowledge and skills in a specific area suited to their overall desired learning.