Further development of skills associated with science and natural history filmmaking.
The exact nature of the content will be discussed and determined with your supervisor.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,365.11|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,793.66|
- Limited to
- PGCertSciComm, PGDipSciComm, MAppSc
- (i) May be taken by students enrolled for Science and Natural History Filmmaking options. (ii) Admission is subject to approval from the Head of Department.
Jesse Bering (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- More information link
- View more information on the Centre for Science Communication's website
- Teaching staff
- Individual supervision by staff in the Centre
- Paper Structure
This is an independent project-based paper determined with supervising staff in the Centre for Science Communication.
- None required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The student will develop knowledge and skills in a specific area suited to their overall desired learning.