Further development of skills associated with science and natural history filmmaking.
This paper focuses on developing skills associated with science communication. The exact nature of the content will be discussed and determined with your supervisor.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Points||20 points 20 points 20 points 20 points 20 points 20 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 January 2018 - 29 June 2018), 2nd Non standard period (2 July 2018 - 28 December 2018), 3rd Non standard period (15 October 2018 - 22 February 2019), 4th Non standard period (1 January 2018 - 28 December 2018), First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,312.10|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,357.07|
- Limited to
- PGCertSciComm, PGDipSciComm, MAppSc
- (i) May be taken by students enrolled for Science and Natural History Filmmaking options. (ii) Admission is subject to approval from the Director, Centre for Science Communication.
- Lloyd Davis, email@example.com
- More information link
- View more information on the Centre for Science Communication's website
- Teaching staff
- Individual supervision by staff in the Centre
- Paper Structure
- This is an independent project-based paper determined with supervising staff in the Centre for Science Communication
- None required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The student will develop knowledge and skills in a specific area suited to their overall desired learning.