After selection from Health Sciences First Year (HSFY) or from other entry categories, you commence studies in second year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme.
- DENT 261 The Dentist and the Patient 1 (33 points)
- DENT 262 Biomedical Sciences 1 (72 points)
- DENT 263 The Dentist and the Community 1 (15 points)
- DENT 361 The Dentist and the Patient 2 (33 points)
- DENT 362 Biomedical Sciences 2 (36 points)
- DENT 363 The Dentist and the Community 2 (12 points)
- DENT 364 * Dentistry in the New Zealand Context (72 points)
* DENT 364 is available only for approved students admitted under the International Medical University Partnership Programme and having previously passed appropriate courses; students who pass the paper will be credited with the first-, second-, and third-year courses of the programme.
- DENT 461 The Dentist and the Patient 3 (90 points)
- DENT 462 Biomedical Sciences 3 (18 points)
- DENT 463 The Dentist and the Community 3 (72 points)