Red X iconGreen tick iconYellow tick icon

The University must file a return of fringe benefits provided, and account for fringe benefit tax, to the Inland Revenue Department by completing a return each quarter. This return is completed by the Treasury Accountant. The FBT laws detail the benefits on which employers must pay tax. FBT is a complex issue and advice should always be sought if there is doubt as to whether FBT applies to a particular situation.

Related Policies and Procedures

Taxation Guidance

For more information about Fringe Benefit Tax, contact:

Financial Accountant
Financial Services Division

Back to top