For current students, Moodle provides access to communication tools, course materials, discussion forums, online assessment, and other features to help manage study.
Which Moodle should I use?
Health Sciences Moodle (HSMoodle) is for:
- General Practice and Rural Health (GENA)
- Occupational and Aviation Medicine (AVME)
- Postgraduate Nursing (NURS)
- Psychological Medicine (NURS and PSME)
- Public Health (PUBH)
- Radiation Therapy (RADT)
- Rehabilitation (RTRU)
- Sports Medicine (SPME)
- Other programmes: Check with your course administrator if you're not sure your course is on HSMoodle
MedMoodle is for:
- ELM medical students
- ALM medical students (all campuses)
- Anatomy Student is for students in the Department of Anatomy