Food Insecurity (Dr Claire Smith)
- Measuring the relationship between time poverty, food insecurity, and diet quality
- Exploring the changes in food insecurity over time in New Zealand
- Changes in food costs of different food groups over time
Sustainable Nutrition (Professor Sheila Skeaff)
- Developing a tool to measure food waste on campus that can be used for SDG targets
- Greenhouse gas emissions of food in hostels and on campus
- Food loss and waste of stone fruit in Otago
Children, sleep and screens (Professor Anne-Louise Heath)
- Do children with poor sleep have bad diets?
- Does screen use before bed impact diet the next day?