- Bookings are required. For end of semester exams, book at least a week before the first day of the exam period. For other exams/tests, book at least a week before the exam/test is to be held.
- Blank answer sheets will be provided to centrally managed exam venues for end of semester exams.
- For other exams (e.g. terms and progress tests), please indicate on the booking form how many blank answer sheets you need. Include the correct answer sheet and a few spares in this number. These will be delivered to your department by the Campus Courier.
- After the exam and when the completed answer sheets are ready to be marked, contact the Campus Courier (firstname.lastname@example.org) to have them collected. They will be delivered back to your department once the exam has been marked.
- Please allow 5 working days from when your exam is collected for it to be marked.
Preparing for successful MCQ exams
Critical to successfully marking your paper-based MCQ exam is how well your students complete the answer sheets.
The Multi-choice question (MCQ) exam marking knowledgebase article (sign in to read it) has all the information you and your students need (for before and after the exam) to ensure this.
Multi-choice exam marking request form
Please complete the form below to book your multi-choice exam marking.
Fields marked with an * are required.