Library services for people with disabilities.
Do you have a disability, impairment, medical condition or injury that makes accessing the Library difficult?
The Library is here to support all students with their research and study. Once you have registered with the Disability Information and Support service the Library can send books to you at your home address. We can also organise a tour of any of the libraries to help familiarise you with the space. Library staff can also assist you with formatting of your course readings if you use reader software. Register with the service
The Library has staff and resources to support all areas of teaching and research.
- Contact your subject librarian
- Consult a subject guide to get started on your topic
- The Library also provides electronic resources to support study and research including e-books. Use the catalogue and limit to eBooks or eJournals for online resources: Library catalogue
Facilities in the Library
- Central Library: Two study rooms equipped with specialist equipment, computer software and furniture.
- Health Sciences Library: One study room.
- All rooms are available during Library open hours.
- Access to these rooms is via swipe card to students registered with Disability Information & Support.
- Contact Disability Information & Support to arrange access and with any questions regarding use or maintenance of the equipment.