- Dr Louise Marsh SBRU Co-Director
- Dr Richard Egan SBRU Co-Director
- Dr Rachael McLean SBRU Co-Director
- Mrs Bronwen McNoe
- Associate Professor Tony Reeder
Assistant Research Fellows
- Sarah Wood
- Rana Peniamina
- Master’s student Linda Buxton Project: The Ultra Violet Radiation (UVR) Environment and Sun Protection at Secondary School Rowing Regattas in Otago. Supervisors: Tony Reeder, Louise Marsh.
- PhD candidate Bronwen McNoe Project: Addressing sun protection in an educational context. Supervisors: Tony Reeder, Kate Morgaine, Ella Iosua.
- Master’s student Julia Brillinger Project: Atmospheric Attributes of Outdoor Smoking Areas in Licensed Premises. Supervisors: Louise Marsh, Janet Hoek.
- Master’s student Shawnee Brausch Project: To explore the stories of young Māori wāhine (women) and their relationships with alcohol. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Emma Wyeth.
Administrative / research support
- Anne-Cathrine Petersen