- Dr Louise Marsh, SBRU Co-Director
- Dr Richard Egan, SBRU Co-Director
- Mrs Bronwen McNoe
- Associate Professor Tony Reeder
- Professor Rob McGee
- Dr Jerram Bateman
Assistant Research Fellows
- Sarah Wood
- Anna Graham-DeMello
- Master's student Judy Clarke Project: A study of health capability in a group of female health care assistants working in the aged-care residential sector. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Trudy Sullivan.
- Master's student Shawnee Brausch Project: To explore the stories of young Māori wāhine (women) and their relationships with alcohol. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Emma Wyeth.
- BMedSci Hons student Mary Cane Demecillo Project: Otago medical students’ perspectives on spirituality and its role in healthcare. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Hamish Wilson.
Administrative / research support
- Anne-Cathrine Petersen