- Dr Louise Marsh SBRU Co-Director
- Dr Richard Egan SBRU Co-Director
- Dr Rachael McLean SBRU Co-Director
- Mrs Bronwen McNoe
- Associate Professor Tony Reeder
- Professor Rob McGee
Assistant Research Fellows
- Master’s student Linda Buxton Project: The Ultra Violet Radiation (UVR) Environment and Sun Protection at Secondary School Rowing Regattas in Otago. Supervisors: Tony Reeder, Louise Marsh.
- PhD candidate Bronwen McNoe Project: Addressing sun protection in an educational context. Supervisors: Tony Reeder, Kate Morgaine, Ella Iosua.
- Master’s student Judy Clarke Project: A study of health capability in a group of female health care assistants working in the aged-care residential sector. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Trudy Sullivan.
- Master’s student Shawnee Brausch Project: To explore the stories of young Māori wāhine (women) and their relationships with alcohol. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Emma Wyeth.
- BMedSci(Hons) student Mary Cane Demecillo Project: Otago medical students’ perspectives on spirituality and its role in healthcare. Supervisors: Richard Egan, Hamish Wilson.
Administrative / research support
- Anne-Cathrine Petersen