The Division of Sciences is a collegial research and learning environment. Flat organisational structures allow the Division to be flexible, innovative and adaptive in a changing world.
- Divisional staff contact information
- Science departments and programmes
- Undergraduate science study
- Postgraduate science study
Information for Divisional Staff
The Sciences Divisional Awards are held every year to celebrate the achievements of members of the Division.
The Division of Sciences runs a Glassblowing Unit which comprises an on-campus workshop for the manufacture and supply of scientific and medical glassware for University departments and external clients.
The Glassblowing Unit is staffed by two scientific glassblowers each with 20+ years of experience.
You can learn more about what the Glassblowing Unit is capable of by following the link below or if you have specific enquiries you can email the Workshop Manager Anne Ryan email@example.com.
- Research and Study Leave Policy
- Conference Leave Policy
- Conference Leave Application Form (Word)
- Conference Leave Guidelines (PDF)
For Sciences Leave enquiries email: firstname.lastname@example.org