Study Supplementary Nutritional Science at Otago
Supplementary Nutritional Science at Otago
Supplementary Nutritional Science is available only as an optional minor subject for a Bachelor of Science (BSc) degree majoring in Sport and Exercise Nutrition.
Supplementary Nutritional Science as a minor subject for Bachelor of Science (BSc) students majoring in Sport and Exercise Nutrition only
POPH 192 Population Health
Two of:Note: HUNT 141 is a prerequisite for HUNT 241-243 but can be taken as a co-requisite for HUNT 241; other prerequisites for HUNT 241 are BIOC 192, CHEM 191, and ((HUBS 191 and HUBS 192) or (HUBS 192 and PTWY 131)* or (ANAT 101 and PHSL 101)).
- HUNT 341 Nutrition and Behaviour Change Communication
- HUNT 342 Nutrition and Chronic Diseases
- HUNT 343 Community and Public Health Nutrition
- HUNT 346 International Nutrition and Health
* PTWY 131 is only available to students enrolled in the Diploma in Science.
Note: This minor subject is only available for BSc students majoring in Sport and Exercise Nutrition.
Papers for "SUNS" not found.
Department of Human Nutrition
Tel +64 3 479 7959
Studying at Otago
This information must be read subject to the statement on our Copyright & Disclaimer page.
Regulations on this page are taken from the 2023 Calendar and supplementary material.