Students and guests at the inaugural poster showcase.
Congratulations to the winners of our inaugural poster showcase last Friday. The event was a great success with 31 students presenting their posters to our judging panel.
In 2020/2021, 45 students participated in the Summer Studentship research programme.
The overall winner was Matisse Uluilelata, with Katie, Matthew, Michaela, and Molly receiving highly commended.
Thank you to the judging panel of Sara Filoche, Clind Gray, and Claire Henry – and all the students and supervisors who put in a huge effort to make the event a success.
- Matisse Uluilelata – Adolescent idiopathic scoliosis: Perfections and awareness...
- Molly Dore – Response to Mirena treatment for early stage endometrial cancer
- Matthew Latta – Improving the carbon footprint of cataract surgery...
- Katie Reed – BPG reformulation for rheumatic fever prevention
- Michaela Walker – Stigma on the acute mental health ward: Use and them, mad or...
Our finalists from the event.