- Submission to Finance and Expenditure committee – Arms (Prohibited Firearms, Magazines, and Parts) Amendment Bil, April 2019
- Submission on the Draft Terms of Reference – Royal Commission of Inquiry into Historical Abuse in State Care, 2018
- Brief Submission on Revision of the Abortion Law, May 2018
- Submission on The Future of Tax, April 2018
- Submission from staff oftheDepartment of Public Health, University of Otago, Wellington, on theLocal Government (Community Well-being) Amendment Bill, May 2018
- Submission to tax working group, From ASPIRE 2025, ASH New Zealand, Hāpai te Hauora and the Cancer Society of New Zealand, April 2018
- Policy Options for the Regulation of Electronic Cigarettes, September 2016
- National Policy Statement on urban development capacity, July 2016
- Submission on the Healthy Homes Amendment Bill (No. 2), June 2016
- Submission on Wellington City Council draft Low Carbon Capital Plan, May 2016
- Productivity Commission's better urban planning issues paper, submission by NZCSC and Regional Public Health, 2016
- Ministry of Transport's draft transport research strategy, 2016
- Submission on the Residential Tenancies Amendment Bill, January 2016
- Written Submission in response to the Update of the New Zealand Health Strategy Consultation draft, December 2015 - Department
- Written Submission in response to the Update of the New Zealand Health Strategy Consultation draft, July 2015 - Individuals
- Submission to Horowhenua District Council on their Draft Long Term Plan 2015-2025.
- Submission to the Ministry of Health on the enforcement of the Smoke-Free Environments Act.
- Submission to the Wellington City Council (for the PHA) on their Waterfront Plan.
- Productivity Commission's draft report Using Land for Housing, 2015
- New Zealand's climate change target, a submission by Ralph Chapman, Victoria University of Wellington, June 2015
- Wellington City Council Medium-density Housing and Town Centre Plans 2015
- GWRC draft climate change strategy 2015
- Wellington draft regional land transport plan 2015
- Submission on the Health (Protection) Amendment Bill , February 2015
- Submission on Smokefree Environments (Tobacco Plain Packaging) Amendment Bill, 28 March 2014.
- Wellington urban growth plan
- Safer urban speed limits
- Open spaces
- Wellington's draft annual plan
- Improving our resource management system
- Submission on the Vulnerable Children's Bill, 30 October 2013.
- Submission on the Resource Management reform discussion paper, 16 April 2013.
- Submission to Auckland Council on the Draft Unitary Plan, 31 May 2013.
- Submission to Wellington City Council on the draft annual plan, 23 May 2013.
- Parliamentary presentation on tracking alcohol affordability, 29 August 2012.
- Submission on the Local Government Act 2002 Amendment Bill, 24 July 2012.
- NZ Productivity Commission's Draft Report on Housing Affordability, 19 Feb 2012.
- Parliamentary Inquiry into Boarding Houses, 11 Aug 2011.
- New Zealand Productivity Commission's Inquiry on Housing Affordability, August 4 2011.
- Submission to the Select Committee on the Alcohol Reform Bill, 16 February 2011.
- Health Select Committee on the Smoke-free Environments (Control and Enforcement) Amendment Bill (January 2011 written submission, February 2010 oral submission).
- Māori Affairs Select Committee for the Inquiry into the tobacco industry in Aotearoa and the consequences of tobacco use for Māori (January 2010 written submission, oral submission, June 2010) - [requested and supplementary material].
- Ministry of health on tobacco displays, April 2010.
- Submission to the Law Commission on Alcohol in our lives - An issues paper on the reform of New Zealand's liquor laws, 25 October 2009.
- Submission to Hon Tony Ryall, Minister of Health, on the Ministerial Review Group report, 18 September 2009.
- Health Select Committee on the Public Health Bill, March 2008.
- The Ngauranga to Airport Strategic Transport Study (WCC, WRC and Transit NZ), February 2008.
- Ministry of Health on retail tobacco displays (in association with Massey University and Whakauae Research Services), February 2008.
Department of Public Health
University of Otago, Wellington
PO Box 7343
Wellington South 6242
Tel 64 4 385 5541
Fax 64 4 389 5319