- Lipid dynamics during maturation in freshwater eels
- Drivers of semelparity in salmonids
- Endocrine control of oogenesis
- Involvement of androgens in female reproduction
- Osmoregulation in teleosts
- BIOL112: Animal Biology
- ZOOL221: Animal Designs for Living
- ZOOL223: Animal Physiology
- AQFI251: Principles of Aquaculture
- ZOOL313: Animal Function and Environment
- ZOOL421: Essentials of Molecular Zoology
- Lucila Babio (PhD, Zoology) - Vitellogenesis in the shortfinned eel, Anguilla australis: physiology of vitellogenin uptake and its receptor(s).
- Sisitha Ramachandra (PhD, Zoology) - The effect of different hormones and the changes in the molecular bases of fresh water eels during silvering.
- Erica Donlon (MSc, Marine Science) - Growth, developmental rates, and ageing methods of the midget octopus Octopus huttoni.