|Paper title||Introductory Chinese 2|
|Teaching Period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$779.70|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,307.50|
A continuation of CHIN 131, further developing students’ Chinese language skills in reading, writing, speaking and listening at an elementary level. The paper takes an integrated approach to the skills of language acquisition and includes basic material on the cultural heritage of the Chinese people.
- CHIN 131 or CHIN 101. You may be able to take this paper without the prerequisite if you can demonstrate the required ability. Use the special permission process to apply to do this.
- CHIN 102 or CHIN 231 or any other more advanced Chinese language paper
- Schedule C
- Arts and Music
- A short interview or placement test will be held during Course Approval in order to place students in the paper appropriate to their knowledge of the language.
- Teaching method
- This paper is taught On Campus
- Learning management system