A special topic in Christian Thought and History
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Subject||Christian Thought and History|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,098.05|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,352.87|
- CHTX 430
- Any student can study Theology, whether they are of the Christian faith, another faith or of no religious faith at all. Theology is an examination of the scriptures, history, content and relevance of the Christian faith, but it presupposes or requires no Christian commitment from students. All it requires is an inquiring mind and an interest in those skills that can be gained through the study of any subject in the Humanities.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Theology and Religion's websites: www.otago.ac.nz/theology or www.otago.ac.nz/religion
- Teaching staff
- To be advised
- Paper Structure
- Teaching Arrangements
- A Course Book has been developed for this course. No textbook is required.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes