For a more complete description of this paper please view the Centre for Materials Science and Technology website
|Paper title||Project in Clothing and Textile Sciences|
|Subject||Clothing and Textile Sciences|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,038.45|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,492.80|
- Pre or Corequisite
- 36 300-level CLTE points
- Schedule C
- More information link
- View more information on the Centre for Materials Science and Technology website
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Associate Professor Cheryl Wilson
- Reading list provided.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for CLTE 306
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Information literacy, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Review and evaluate relevant literature and concepts
- Apply principles of designing, implementing and writing up small-scale projects
- Communicate ideas clearly in written and oral form