The goals of the paper are to provide senior law students with an introduction to feminist legal theory, and to investigate and analyse areas of law commonly identified as raising gender related issues.
|Paper title||Gender and the Law|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2018, expected to be offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$646.20|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,856.00|
- LAWS 302 and 66 further LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- (i) Not all optional papers will be available in any given year. (ii) May not be credited together with LAWS473 passed in 1999-2001.
- More information link
- View more information on the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Various Faculty staff.
- All course materials provided by the Faculty.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship,
Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An understanding of areas of law commonly identified as raising gender related issues.