Preparation of a thesis proposal/preliminary thesis research. Normally taken by students in the papers year for a Master’s degree by papers and thesis.
|Paper title||Master's Thesis Preparation|
|Teaching period||Full Year|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,623.40|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$8,703.13|
- MATH 496
- Limited to
- MSc, MA
- More information link
- View more information about MATH 495
- Teaching staff
- All Mathematics staff
- Paper Structure
- Individual study
- Teaching Arrangements
- Weekly meetings with supervisor
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Knowledge of an area of mathematics
- Research skills