Details are available from the School of Physical Education.
|Paper title||Topics in Advanced Physical Education|
|Points||18 points 18 points 18 points|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year, First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,120.42|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,368.00|
- One 300-level PHSE paper
- Enrolment in this paper requires departmental permission.
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
- View more information on the School of Physical Education, Sport and Exercise Sciences' website
- Teaching staff
- Staff will vary with each topic.
- Paper Structure
- To be advised.
- There is no compulsory text book. A reading list will be provided, which details the book chapter or research articles that complement each lecture. These readings will be available online and through course reserve in the library.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- An in-depth and critical understanding of theory and current research evidence relating to each specific advanced topic.