Student Learning Development offers research skills and thesis writing development support for students studying at the University of Otago through our services:
- Peer Writing for Postgraduates
- Conference Support Group A peer-led programme designed to support postgraduate students who are preparing to offer a conferences or departmental presentation
- Talk to our Staff Talk to our Student Learning staff to find strategies for your specific research skills and thesis writing needs.
- Research & Thesis workshops We run a wide range of workshops on research skills and thesis writing.
- Research & Thesis resources We have a wide range of digital resources on research skills and thesis writing.
Other useful links
Brian Johnston – Personal Performance and Development Coach
For more information contact Brian at 64 3 479 8461 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduate Research School
Workshops and events for postgrads, including Mastering your Thesis and Your Guide to Doctoral Domination.
Student training on such programs as Endnote, Word, PowerPoint, R and SPSS. Offered by Information Technology Services. There is usually a charge to attend.
Library Services and Resources for Postgraduates
Information on skills and classes offered at the library, including subject guides and contact information for the liaison librarians.