Plans, Projects, and Policies
The ITS Divisional Plan sets out the direction for Information Technology Services over the next year. This plan lists all of our projects and planned activities and what these mean for you.
The ITS current project list (.pdf, 352KB) provides information about the projects that we are currently working on. The Monthly Project Status Report (.pdf, 309KB) contains more detailed information on individual projects.
You can also check out our news and events page for the latest information about our projects and activities.
- would like any information about our projects,
- have work that you consider to be a project which would benefit from our skills and expertise, or
- would like some guidance with your own project(s).
Regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines
The University has developed a number of regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines to help staff and students understand what the University’s expectations are in terms of appropriate and responsible use of information technology.
- Web Policy
- Server Registration Policy
- Email Server Policy
- Electronic Directories Policy
- Internet Usage Policy
- Email Policy
- Software Licence Compliance Policy
- Copyright Infringement Notice Procedures
- University Network Interconnection Procedure
- Internet Domain Names Procedure
- Software Security Updates (Patching) Procedure
- Remote Access Procedure (including VPN)
- Server Administration Procedure
- Anti-virus Procedure