Related Policies & Links
Research at Otago is undertaken within the context of the University's Charter and strategic plan, Strategic Direction to 2020. These documents ensure not only that the scholarship and research of the University is of international standing, but that such endeavours are informed by a commitment to the obligations under the Articles of the Treaty of Waitangi.
There are a number of policies and resource documents that support the postgraduate, research and ethics activities of the Unversity.
Research Related Committees
Research Related Policy
- Externally Funded Research Policy - Applications for External Funds - Grants and Contracts
- Financial Services Division Policy and Procedures Manual
- Closure of commercial accounts and transferring surpluses
- Guidelines for responsible practice in research and procedures for dealing with allegations of misconduct in research
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- Intellectual Property Rights of Graduate Research Students Policy
- Outside Employment Policy (Academic Staff)
- Research Consultation with Māori Policy