The installation of new functionality for eVision impacts widely on the Enrolment process at Otago.
The information on this page reflects the new Enrolment process, which is scheduled to be available to students from Monday 28 April 2014.
Enrolment at Otago involves three phases:
- applying to the University and/or for your programme
- completing course enrolment
- paying your fees
Before you start, you should decide:
- what you intend to study (e.g. programme, major subject or endorsement and papers)
- where you intend to study (in Dunedin or another campus, or by Distance learning)
- when you intend to start (Summer School, first semester or second semester)
Are you applying for the first time at Otago?
Check the entry requirements for the programme you want to study and take note of the due dates. When you’re ready click the ‘Apply Now’ button, which is only displayed while a programme is open for applications. This takes you to eVision where you can create your student portal.
Are you continuing your studies at Otago?
Log into eVision and follow the instructions to complete phase two and three of Enrolment.
Are you continuing your studies at Otago
but want to apply for a new programme?
Log into eVision and click ‘Apply for another programme’ in the ‘Programmes and papers’ section.