Enrolment at Otago involves three phases:
- applying to the University and/or for your programme
- completing your online course enrolment
- paying your fees
Before you start, you should decide:
- what you intend to study (e.g. programme, major subject or endorsement and papers)
- where you intend to study (in Dunedin or another campus, or by Distance learning)
- when you intend to start (Summer School, first semester or second semester)
Are you applying for the first time at Otago?
Check the entry requirements for the programme you want to study and take note of the due dates. When you’re ready click the ‘Apply Now’ button, which is only displayed while a programme is open for applications. This takes you to eVision where you can create your student portal.
Are you continuing your studies at Otago?
Course approval is now an online process. Students are no longer posted Forms for Course Approval. Log into eVision and follow the instructions to complete phase two and three of Enrolment.
Are you continuing your studies at Otago but want to apply for a new programme?
Course approval is now an online process. Log into eVision and click ‘Apply for another programme’ in the ‘Programmes and papers’ section.
Note that some programmes have resource-related limitations on the numbers of students who may enrol.