Please do not contact this university directly.
For all enquiries please contact the Exchange Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last updated October, 2013
There are five faculties including business, law, languages, literature and civilisations, and philosophy. A wide range of courses (predominantly Business and Arts) are taught in English, under the S.E.L.F. (Study in English in Lyon, France) Programme.
- Academic Year: September-May
- Winter Semester: September-December
- Summer Semester: January-May
Course Load and Minimum Unit Requirements
- Minimum Course Load -30 ECTS
- Maximum Course Load-40 ECTS
Estimated Cost of Living
Student Visa and Insurance
Information on Student Visas and Insurance for students going on exchange can be found elsewhere on this website.
- 2013 S2 BCom MART RB (190K PDF format)
- 2013 S2 BA ENGL PM (555K PDF format)
- 2013 S2 DipLang FREN SK (61K PDF format)
- 2013 S1 BA MFCO JY (285K PDF format)
- 2013 S1 BA POLS SB (219K PDF format)
- 2013 S1 LLB BA FREN JR (334K PDF format)
- 2012 S2 BA FREN KM (194K PDF format)
- 2012 S2 BA POLS SD (184K PDF format)
- 2012 S2 LLB WMH (318K PDF format)
- 2012 FY BA ANTH MA (158K PDF format)
- 2012 S1 BA HIST KE (309K PDF format)
- 2011 FY BA POLS AF (1264K PDF format)
The Université Jean Moulin-Lyon 3 is part of the University of Lyon, which is a network of six institutions-Universities and 'Grand Ecoles'. The original Jean Moulin campus was established in the nineteenth century and today the historic site is still used but another campus called 'Manufacture des Tabacs' situated in a former Tobacco Manufactury has been developed.
The City of Lyon and Region
Lyon is in the heart of Europe, just two hours from Paris, Geneva, Milan and Barcelona. It is France's second largest city, with a population of about 1.5 million. Lyon is located in the heart of the Rhône-Alpes Region which contains many well-known tourist treasures. For those who want to explore the area the Alps are only an hour or two away, and the Riviera just a little further.
Lyon is filled with beautiful and historic amphitheatres, basilicas, churches and many other treasures. The very special Lyon way of life is inseparable from its rich and intense cultural activity: the Opera, two national orchestras, the Dance Centre, the Cèlestins theatre, and twenty-seven museums including the famous house of the Lumière brothers.
Five years ago the city embarked in an ambitious "illumination plan" and now over 100 monuments, bridges and sites of interest are lit up from dusk till 1 o'clock in the morning, creating a fantastic spectacle.
For further information about Otago Global Student Exchange please email email@example.com