Pre-Xmas Summer School 2016
Need one more paper to finish? Want to speed up your degree? Come to Pre-Xmas Summer School!
Pre-Xmas Summer School runs from:
- BTNY303 Field Topics in Botany
- LAWS410 Criminology
- MAOR120 Introducing the Māori World
- RELS230/330 Special Topic: Judaism in the Modern World - Taught by Distance and on the Dunedin campus
Summer School 2017
In just six weeks you can complete a full paper and get a head start for the next academic year.
Summer School 2017 runs from:
Summer School exams:
With 57 papers on offer there is plenty to choose from.
In just six weeks you can complete a full paper and get a head start for the next academic year
Each Summer School paper worth 18 points counts as full time study for StudyLink
With this many papers offered at Summer School you have lots of choice
Two months from the end of Semester Two to the start of Summer School gives you time to relax
Applications close for new international students.
Summer School paper selection and enrollments open.
Summer School 2017 begins.
Who is it for?
Students take Summer School papers for many reasons:
- to complete papers towards their qualifications
- to accelerate their degrees
- to orientate themselves before the start of first semester
- for interest
- the opportunity to study elsewhere via distance learning
Many papers are unique to Summer School, others are core components of degree programmes.
All papers have full academic credit - most are the same point value as semester papers.
One 18 point paper counts as full time study. Papers are taught over six weeks instead of the usual thirteen weeks of a semester.
Accommodation is provided by University College.