Professor Robert Poulin
- Evolutionary ecology of parasites
- Effect of parasites on communities and ecosystems
- Manipulation of host phenotype by parasites
Current / Potential Postgraduate Projects
- Parasitism of molluscs and community structure in marine intertidal ecosystems.
- Impact of parasitism on coastal crustacean species.
- Evolution of abbreviated life cycles in parasitic trematodes.
- Manipulation of invertebrate behaviour by parasites, including the physiological mechanisms involved.
- Molecular genetics of helminth parasite
parasitism, ecology, evolution, marine ecosystems