Kia ora, welcome to Corporate Records Services.
Our department provides long-term, secure storage and management of the University’s inactive public records.
The aim of our department is to preserve the organisation’s corporate memory. We do this by offering a number of services to University of Otago staff, including: advice on managing your records, digitisation, storage, appraisal, training, information sessions, and the provision of materials so as to ensure our records of value are preserved for future generations.
- Digitising University Records
- Retention of University information, records and data
- Transferring records to our team
- Record Services for Staff
- OURDrive - the University's Document Management System
- Contact Us
This short video provides an overview of the University's information and records management requirements. This includes the types of records the University is required to keep, the governing policies and guidance on good information management practice.