Friday, 16 February 2018 9:36am
Ag@Otago highlighted Innovation in Agriculture from selected University of Otago scientists through a variety of events and opportunities at Waimumu Field Days 14 – 16 February 2018.
Topics on site were:
- how to get liquids to solid - gummy worm texture (Department of Food Science, University of Otago)
- guess the flavour (Department of Food Science, University of Otago)
- diagnostics (Disease Research Limited)
- drones (AbacusBio)
- mastitis (Department of Microbiology & Immunology, University of Otago)
- plant genomics (Department of Biochemistry, University of Otago)
- regenerative food production systems (FoodSouth/New Zealand Food Innovation Network)
For more information view Southern Field Days website.
Ag at Otago Site 539 at Waimumu Field Days 2018.
Director of Ag at Otago, Emeritus Professor Frank Griffin, liaising with Rick Cameron about regenerative agriculture at Waimumu Field Days 2018.
Disease Research Limited staff, Rory O'Brien and Simon Liggett, explaining diagnostics at Waimumu Field Days 2018.
Department of Food Science flavour guessing at Ag at Otago Site, Waimumu Field Days 2018.
Disease Research Ltd (Simon Liggett, Frank Griffin and Rory O'Brien) supporting the Highlanders v the Crusaders at Waimumu Field Days Rugby 2018.