The University of Otago Foundation Trust is committed to sustaining a culture of excellence, supporting world-class research, teaching and scholarship across the University.
By contributing to the University of Otago, you become part of this tradition of philanthropy, enabling staff and students to achieve their full potential, and to make meaningful contributions to our local, national and international communities.
Foundation Trust 2022 Report
The University of Otago is grateful to all donors who, through their generosity, are enabling the Foundation Trust to provide support across the spectrum of all University activities.
This Report highlights how your generosity has enabled the Foundation to support activities that advance the interests of our staff and students, and to back the world-class research that makes a real difference to health, wellbeing and knowledge globally.
Read the 2022 report online (pdf)
Board of Trustees
- Mr Stephen Higgs, Chancellor, University of Otago Council
- Ms Carrie Hobson, Member, University of Otago Council
- Mr Stuart McLauchlan (Chair)
- Professor Helen Nicholson, Acting Vice-Chancellor, University of Otago
- Mr Frazer Barton, University of Otago Council
- Mr Simon Tyler