After the success of our inaugural Young Alumni Awards the 20Twenties, we once again invite you to consider nominating a young alumnus or alumna who has made a positive impact in their community or wider through their leadership, innovation, determination, or research.
We are looking for those who are disrupting the status quo; using trailblazing ideas to solve old problems; ensuring the health and well-being of their community is in good health; demonstrating that leadership can be successful from non-traditional arenas; providing successful business models for this century; or showing innovation in an area dear to their heart.
You are welcome to make more than one nomination.
Nominations close at 5:00pm on Thursday 31 August 2023.
Please read the Terms and conditions.
- Aged under 30 at time of nomination.
- A graduate of the University of Otago with a full qualification, a Certificate of Proficiency (COP) is NOT eligible.
- Willing to be included with a photograph, in various alumni and University publications including online, social media, and marketing material.
- NOT self-nominated.
- Nominators provide as much detail as possible outlining the achievements, impact, and contributions of the nominee.
- All submissions are reviewed against the selection criteria.
- A selection panel comprising of alumni and staff determine the recipients for the awards.
- Recipients are announced to the public in October.
Please complete the nomination form with as much detail as possible. Incomplete submissions may be unable to be accepted.