Connect with our exceptional people to find who (and what!) you need to know.
We can help with:
- An expert opinion
- The answer to a tricky research question
- Finding a postgraduate supervisor or someone to collaborate with.
- Associate Professor Sigurd Wilbanks
Structure and function of Chaperones
- Associate Professor Joanna Williams
- Associate Professor Megan Wilson
Developmental biology and genetics
- Associate Professor Lyn Wise
Virology, skin infections, angiogenesis, inflammation, wound healing, therapeutics
- Associate Professor Stephanie Woodley
Clinical and functional anatomy, anatomical sciences education
- Dr Joe Yip
- Dr Calvin Young
Neurobiology of stress
- Associate Professor Ming Zhang
Clinical anatomy of intracranial vascular structures and deep fasciae.
- Associate Professor Yiwen Zheng
Auditory system, tinnitus, tinnitus treatment, vestibular system, hippocampus, spatial learning / memory, neuroplasticity, neurotransmitters
- Dr Donghui Zou