Clinical Senior LecturerMN, PGDipProfNursPrac (Dist), RN, NP
Paddy is an experienced Emergency Department Nurse Practitioner with a broad range of clinical experience.
Her interests lie in the developing of advanced nursing skills and practice and preparation for the nurse practitioner role and supporting and guiding the development of these roles.
She has experience in large tertiary Emergency Departments where she was integral to the introduction of advanced nursing roles and ultimately NP positions.
- NURS411 Convenor High Acuity Nursing
- NURS435 Evidence Based Nursing Practice — assisted and convened part of course
- NURS405 Health Assessment and Advanced Nursing Practice, assists with delivery and course content
- Academic Liaison for Master of Science students and Prescribing Practicum
- Marking, moderation and OSCE examinations
Professional affiliations and memberships
- Member of College of nurses; Nurse Practitioner NZ
- Member of the College of Emergency Nurses New Zealand