Congratulations to the 2019/2020 students who successfully completed their research projects over the summer.
Students who undertake these projects make a valuable contribution to health research.
The Summer Studentship Programme offers students an opportunity to identify the area that makes them passionate about research, many will follow this research for the rest of their careers. These students will be the supervisors for the next generation.
In the news
- Summer Student Research: Research into effective interventions for gender dysphoric teens urgently needed (University of Otago)
- Summer Student research: Eating disorders result in significant financial impact on carers (University of Otago)
- Eating disorder project wins Christchurch summer studentship awards (University of Otago)
- Summer Student, Emma Jeffs, performs first nationwide study of listeria in mothers and babies (University of Otago)
The Christchurch Summer Studentship Programme Final Presentation is being held on Friday 22 January 2021 from 9:00am to 3:00pm in the Beaven Lecture Theatre, University of Otago, Christchurch.
Projects and reports
- 2020/2021 Project Details
- 2020/2021 Lay Reports (PDF)
- 2019/2020 Project Details
- 2019/2020 Lay Reports (PDF)
- 2018/2019 Project Details
- 2018/2019 Lay Reports (PDF)
- 2017/2018 Project Details
- 2017/2018 Lay Reports
- 2016/2017 Project Details
- 2015/2016 Project Details
- 2015/2016 Lay Reports
- 2014/2015 Project Details
- 2014/2015 Lay Reports (PDF)
5th Floor, 2 Riccarton Avenue
University of Otago, Christchurch
PO Box 4345