Congratulations to the 2018/2019 students who successfully completed their research projects over the summer.
Students who undertake these projects make a valuable contribution to health research.
The Summer Studentship Programme offers students an opportunity to identify the area that makes them passionate about research, many will follow this research for the rest of their careers. These students will be the supervisors for the next generation.
Forms, dates and guidelines for sponsors, students and supervisors
In the news
- First nationwide study of listeria in mothers and babies (New Zealand Doctor)
- Summer Student, Emma Jeffs, performs first nationwide study of listeria in mothers and babies (University of Otago)
Projects and reports
- 2018/2019 Project Details
- 2018/2019 Lay Reports (PDF format, 4MB)
- 2017/2018 Project Details
- 2017/2018 Lay Reports
- 2016/2017 Project Details
- 2015/2016 Project Details
- 2015/2016 Lay Reports
- 2014/2015 Project Details
- 2014/2015 Lay Reports (PDF format)
5th Floor, 2 Riccarton Avenue
University of Otago, Christchurch
PO Box 4345