In response to the widespread COVID-19 disruptions, the application closing dates on some funding rounds have been extended. It is important that you contact your Research Advisor for the most up to date information about any funding opportunities that you wish to apply for.
Research News and Upcoming Funding Opportunities
If you would like the Research Opportunities emailed out to you fortnightly, you can join the ResearchInfo List.
You can subscribe to the list by going to http://lists.otago.ac.nz/listinfo/researchinfo and enter in your email address, your name, and then click on subscribe. If you have any problems subscribing please contact Research and Enterprise.
Alternatively, a copy of this newsletter will be uploaded to the Researcher's Toolkit (Funding Opportunities), on the Research and Enterprise home-page.
Funding websites to consider:
- HRC Health Research Council of New Zealand funding gateway
- Royal Society of New Zealand
- CMRF Canterbury Medical Research Foundation
- Cancer Society of New Zealand Canterbury-West Coast Division
- National Heart Foundation of New Zealand
- Neurological Foundation
- Cure Kids