A postgraduate research opportunity at the University of Otago.
- Close date
- Friday, 3 April 2020
- Academic background
- Sciences, Health Sciences
- Host campus
- Pathology and Biomedical Science (UOC)
- Professor Margreet Vissers
This project will involve cell biology and genetics methodologies.
Preferred student experience
These projects are suitable for students with a background in cell biology, biochemistry, genetics or nutrition.
This topic is one of many research opportunities in the Department of Pathology and Biomedical Science.
- Centre for Free Radical Research
- Department of Pathology and Biomedical Science
- Professor Margreet Vissers’ staff profile
ContactProfessor Margreet Vissers
Tel +64 3 364 1524