A detailed overview of social and environmental accounting, and corporate sustainability reporting practices, including latest trends in corporate sustainability reporting.
|Paper title||Sustainability Accounting and Reporting|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,079.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,786.79|
- Limited to
- Master of Accounting
- Teaching staff
- Mansi Mansi
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is taught through lectures.
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Self motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- A detailed overview of social and environmental accounting and corporate sustainability reporting practices. Trends in corporate sustainability reporting.