An opportunity to investigate in some depth an area of current research in accountancy in which the student is interested. (No more than 10,000 words.)
|Paper title||Dissertation or Case Study|
|Teaching period||Full Year (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,327.10|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- Admission subject to approval from Head of Department.
- Teaching staff
To be advised.
- Teaching Arrangements
Student teacher meetings and group meetings.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Course outline
- View the handbook for Accounting BCom (Hons) and PGDipCom
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will have:
- An opportunity to investigate in some depth an area of current research in accountancy in which the student is interested. (No more than 10,000 words.)