Advanced research processes and methods, databases, and underlying literature in both accountancy and finance. Builds competency in developing and presenting a research proposal.
|Paper title||Advanced Research Methods|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,079.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$4,786.79|
- ACFI 359
- Teaching staff
- Dr Ivan Diaz-Rainey, Helen Roberts
- Teaching Arrangements
- Text books are not required for this paper.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for ACFI 459
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Builds competency in developing and presenting a research proposal.