Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
Principles of aesthetic dentistry for general dental practice. Principles of communication with patients, patient psychology, ethics and professionalism, laboratory procedures, biomaterials, restorative dentistry and fixed prosthodontics.
|Paper title||Principles of Aesthetic Dentistry|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (24 January 2022 - 22 June 2022) (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$19,247.00|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course co-ordinator: Vincent Bennani
- To be advised
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, research, self-motivation.
view more information about otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the paper will develop:
- Clinical perspective: Acquirement of advanced techniques relevant to aesthetic dentistry, clinical decision making and a wider picture of patient care beyond routine dentistry
- Teamwork: Ability to participate effectively in multidisciplinary teams in delivering dental services and to show leadership in terms of aesthetic dentistry.