Overview of research techniques. Preparation of research proposal, data collection and analysis, completion of research project and presentation of research dissertation.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (21 January 2019 - 13 December 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$18,352.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$32,448.00|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course co-ordinator: Vincent Bennani
- To be advised
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop
- Clinical perspective: Acquirement of advanced techniques relevant to aesthetic dentistry, clinical decision making and a wider picture of patient care beyond routine dentistry
- Teamwork: Ability to participate effectively in multidisciplinary teams in delivering dentalservices and to show leadership in terms of aesthetic dentistry