2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
Overview of research techniques. Preparation of research proposal, data collection and analysis, completion of research project and presentation of research dissertation.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020), 2nd Non standard period (13 July 2020 - 30 May 2021)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$18,719.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$34,070.50|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course co-ordinator: Vincent Bennani
- To be advised
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop
- Clinical perspective: Acquirement of advanced techniques relevant to aesthetic dentistry, clinical decision making and a wider picture of patient care beyond routine dentistry
- Teamwork: Ability to participate effectively in multidisciplinary teams in delivering dentalservices and to show leadership in terms of aesthetic dentistry