Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
ANAT 452 uses selected topics (such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, ovarian follicle development and maternal adaptations) to challenge students to critically engage with current reproductive biology concepts. The class format encourages student-driven dialogue rather than lecturer-driven monologue.
|Paper title||Reproductive Biology|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (3 May 2021 - 16 July 2021)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,673.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,508.13|
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
Room 231, 2nd Floor
Lindo Ferguson Building (LFB)
Tel 479 7362
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Anatomy's website
- Teaching staff
2021 teaching staff to be confirmed. Please contact the Department for more information.
- Paper Structure
ANAT 452 is split into three or four modules, each involving interactive tutorial sessions to encourage student discussion and participation.
This paper is fully internally assessed, with assessments divided evenly among each module.
- Teaching Arrangements
- All teaching is undertaken on campus.
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Ethics, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will have an ability to understand and critique current literature and methodologies of reproductive research.