Supervised study in breadth and depth sufficient to submit a journal article for publication in an appropriate journal.
Please contact the department to express interest prior to enrolling for this paper.
|Paper title||Special Topic|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,857.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$10,363.00|
- AVMX 726
- Limited to
- MAvMed, MHealSc, PGDipHealSc
- Admission to this paper requires the specific approval of the Course Director.
Healthcare professionals currently employed, or interested in work, in the aviation medicine industry.
If you have not already done so, please contact the department for course advice before selecting your programme, email@example.com.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Occupational and Aviation Medicine Unit's website
- Teaching staff
- Course Director: Rob Griffiths
- Paper Structure
- Part of the Master of Aviation Medicine (MAvMed); Masters of Health Sciences endorsed in Occupational Medicine (MHealSc(OccMed)); Master of Health Sciences endorsed in Aeromedical Retrieval and Transport (MHealSc(AeroRT)); Masters of Health Sciences endorsed in Aviation Medicine (MHealSc(AvMed)) programmes.
- Teaching Arrangements
- This paper is taught in each semester by special arrangement only. It is a fully distance-taught paper with an optional week-long Professional Visits Programme held at various locations around the world. Where is it this year?
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork, global perspective, lifelong learning,
scholarship, communication, critical thinking, self-motivation, teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Please contact the department to express interest.