Conducting a review; workers' compensation; work rehabilitation; graduated return to work; functional capacity evaluation; activity prescription; psychosocial obstacles to return to work; work and workplace assessment; disability assessment.
|Paper title||Vocational Rehabilitation|
|Teaching period||Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,801.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$9,869.50|
- REHX 706, REHB 706
- Limited to
- MOccMed, MAvMed, MHealSc (Endorsed)
- Teaching staff
- Dr Mark Newson-Smith
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork, global perspective, lifelong learning,
scholarship, communication, critical thinking, research, self-motivation, teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop skill in
- The use of research techniques
- Understanding work rehabilitation in context
- Addressing barriers to return to work
- Systematic assessment