Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The biology, physiology and biotechnology of plants.
Research topics in Plant Physiology and Biotechnology.
|Paper title||Plant Physiology and Biotechnology|
|Teaching period||First Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,348.60|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,967.53|
- Suitable for undergraduates, graduates and professionals of all disciplines interested in or working with plants or plants-based products.
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Botany's website
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor David J. Burritt
- Paper Structure
- Tutorials and self-directed learning.
- Teaching Arrangements
- One tutorial per week.
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Lifelong learning, Critical thinking.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the central concepts, theories and current areas of debate.