Research methodology, dental epidemiology, information management, the distribution and determinants of oral diseases and health.
|Paper title||Research Methods and Dental Epidemiology|
|Teaching period||1st Non standard period (22 January 2018 - 14 December 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$16,719.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$28,509.00|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course Co-ordinator: Professor WM Thomson
- Porta M. A Dictionary of Epidemiology (5th Edition) New York: Oxford University Press, 2008.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information
literacy, Research, Self-motivation, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper is designed to cover
- Research methodology
- Dental epidemiology
- Information management
- And the distribution and determinants of oral diseases and health