Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The sociology of oral health, oral health promotion, the provision of oral health care, and the nature and functioning of New Zealand’s oral health services.
|Paper title||Dental Health Services|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2021 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$17,586.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$21,348.00|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
Course Co-ordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daly B, Watt R. Batchelor P and Treasure E. Essential Dental Public Health Oxford, 2002.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural
understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
This paper is designed to cover
- Oral health promotion
- The provision of oral health care
- The nature and functioning of New Zealand's oral health services
for the student of dental public health.