2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
A supervised project involving research and leading to the production of a research report.
|Paper title||Research Project|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2020|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,400.43|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$11,583.84|
- COMO 481
- Limited to
- BAppSc(Hons), PGDipAppSc
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Mathematics and Statistics' website
- Teaching staff
- Various staff
- Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Scholarship, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The development of research skills