The development, implementation and evaluation of an oral health promotion project for a specific group.
|Paper title||Advanced Principles of Oral Health II|
|Subject||Dentistry (Oral Health)|
|Teaching period(s)||Full Year (20 February 2023 - 11 November 2023)
Full Year (20 February 2023 - 11 November 2023) (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$6,037.50|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
Course co-ordinator: Ms Hanna Olson
To be advised.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural
understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Understand the determinants of oral health and health promotion strategies
- Understand health belief models and their application to oral health
- Demonstrate cultural understanding and the ability to the implement the project in a culturally appropriate manner