2021 information for papers will be published in early September.
The development, implementation and evaluation of an oral health promotion project for a specific group.
|Paper title||Advanced Principles of Oral Health II|
|Subject||Dentistry (Oral Health)|
|Points||60 points 60 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020), 1st Non standard period (20 January 2020 - 11 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,715.00|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$20,527.00|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Course co-ordinator: Alison Meldrum
- To be advised
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication, Critical thinking, Cultural
understanding, Ethics, Environmental literacy, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Understand the determinants of oral health and health promotion strategies
- Understand health belief models and their application to oral health
- Demonstrate cultural understanding and the ability to the implement the project in a culturally appropriate manner