An advanced study of metal, ceramic, polymer and glass technology important in the practice of dental technology.
|Paper title||Dental Materials 2|
|Teaching period||Full Year (19 February 2018 - 12 October 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$1,200.45|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,639.25|
- DTEC 101 and CHEM 191 and PHSI 191
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Associate Professor Neil Waddell
- Required course materials will be advised through discipline-specific course books upon enrolment.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Critical thinking, Cultural understanding,
Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- This paper will build on the dental materials 1 paper (DTEC 101) and will provide the student with a more in-depth basis on dental materials. The emphasis of the course will be on topics that complement the practical components of the course, namely metals and ceramics.